Pat S. Moore Committee Policies and Procedures
- There shall be no more than one award given per year, and it shall be emphasized that this award is not necessarily a yearly one.
- There shall be a Pat S. Moore Committee, appointed by the President and consisting of five members: three Sustainers, and two Actives. the sustaining members shall serve three-year staggered terms with the Actives appointed annually for one-year, non-consecutive terms. This committee shall be listed in the yearbook.
- The committee shall provide yearly ongoing education to the general membership periodically through the yearbook and In League magazine and to each new Provisional Class.
- Any member (Provisional, Active, or Sustainer) in good standing may submit nominations for the Pat S. Moore Award.
- The Chairman of the committee shall be determined by seniority of service on the committee.
- A letter of nomination shall be submitted to the Chairman of the committee by Feb. 1. The letter shall address the nominee’s qualifications.
- The vote of the committee shall be unanimous.
- The committee shall give ten (10) days prior notice to the Executive Board before the Chairman presents the committee’s recommendation at the April Executive Board Meeting.
- The vote at the April Executive Board Meeting shall be by ballot.
- The presentation of the award shall be made at the May Annual Meeting.
- No nominee shall be considered who is presently serving on the Executive Board or the Pat S. Moore Committee.
- Donna Chandler, Chair 2018-2019
- Lori Rice Spearman, Chair 2019-2020
- Phyllis Jones, Chair 2020-2021
- Emily Guy
- Dawne Franks